Director, Growth & Product Marketing
Live Healthy. Get Tested.
LabFinder’s mission is to make patients’ lives easier and to improve healthcare delivery. LabFinder makes it simple for patients and providers to find the right medical testing lab or radiology center, giving patients options to find the best facility and to be in control of their test results. We aim to provide an online community where patients can take control of their medical testing needs and work together with their providers for a more transparent, beneficial and collaborative health care experience.
As the Director, Growth & Product Marketing you will be responsible for executing strategies across all B2C and B2B lifecycle stages including consideration, registration, activation, and loyalty – with the ultimate goal of growth and enhanced retention.
Are you a self-starter that takes ownership over your domain? Are you are able to set a vision to bring new ideas to life and to challenge the status quo? Can you forecast and build a strategy that you will execute soup-to-nuts? If this sounds like you, plus you have a passion for changing the health care industry and “hockey-sticking” growth, keep reading!
Who You Are
- You have a consistent track record of exceeding revenue and leading goals, with the ability to communicate which actions and decisions led to your success
- Strong collaborator at the leadership level, while also being comfortable doing the day to day legwork required to scale the organization
- You have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and have a growth mindset
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on marketing tools, platforms, and resources
- Well versed on creating and executing successful digital marketing strategies
- Proven capability of cultivating value from technology and deliver this message through marketing & sales tools
- Proven ability to deliver content – including some of these items: sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers
- Develop a scalable marketing strategy that will ensure the company achieves our long term goal to increase revenue year over year
- Content creation and content management: Enjoy taking a leading role in content creation and aim to be a thought-leader on the team
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with the goal of the company
- Brand Strategy, Brand Management, and Communications Planning
- Create and maintain press kit
- Execute Social Media Strategy with team
- Develop and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization, including finance, operations, product, and customer ops — to ensure that all teams are aligned and aware of marketing team activity. Report on team learnings and progress toward growth goals on a weekly basis to the rest of the leadership team and present at monthly meetings to the company
- Prioritize the team’s projects and develop the framework for how the marketing team prioritizes projects, and allocate resources accordingly. Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual planning process for the marketing team.
- Work closely with the data team to set up an attribution model and a marketing program that’s transparent, efficient, and accountable
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales playbooks and associated bill of materials that support our sales process
- Establish the competitive intel core competency and be the “go to” expert on our competitive differentiation
- Identify talent and hiring needs, and recruit, build, and grow a high-performing team. Ensure the team has all of the tools and resources they need to do their best work.
- Lead all paid and non-paid acquisition channels, including LabFinder’s affiliate program, conferences & events, and partnerships
- You will be responsible for partnering with our sales, sales engineering, product management, and engineering teams to deliver effective messaging, content and tools that represent the value of our company to our prospects, customers, partners, and community.
- Complete in-depth analysis on new and existing initiatives related to customer acquisition, activation, and retention to quantify results and identify improvement/innovation areas
- Develop personalized, automated email campaigns from start-to-finish including overseeing creative brief creation, campaign setup, and deployment in our ESP, and ongoing reporting
- Execute ongoing testing regimen to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement via email and push
- Assist and/or lead in the development of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email and push performance
- Explore new and emerging campaign formats and tools to position LabFinder at the front of new opportunities in technology and health care
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5-7+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Media & Analytics, Growth Marketing, Marketing Operations and/or Acquisition Marketing
- An analytical and creative mindset and proficiency applying data to customer segmentation
- Ability to work in a competitive, fast-paced and challenging environment
- A want and ability to work with multiple teams in various capacities
- Critical thinking and problem solving with a positive attitude is a must
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
To be considered, please include the job title in email subject line and send your resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org